Sunday, January 11, 2009

My stint with the "Bangalore City Traffic Police" - II

Well.. nothin much happened this time... i was actually thinkin of gettin a fake proof or somethin frm a bike service shop sayin my bike was on service that day.. (i could have done this coz the place where i needed to show the proof was different from where the previous encounter took place... :D)

But.. it jus didnt happen.. i was not interested in doin that.. didnt want to waste much time on that actually.. wud have been a long process i guess.. me gettin a bill of some sort.. then takin it to the Enforcement Center.. talkin to the people there.. n with the way they wud have spoken to me or treated me etc.. thought i wud better pay the fine than come across these things...

so.. went to the Bangalore One centre(as per my parents wish).. n paid the fine this morning.... hope this doesnt repeat again... n if it does, i really am not sure of wat i'm gonna do... maybe take it up seriously... or maybe pay the fine again... (really doubt if the latter wud happen though..)

No comments:

Post a Comment